Tuesday 18 August 2015

Tricks Nigerian men use to deceive women into marriage.






It is not only Nigerian women that are guilty of tricking men into marriage, Nigerian men also do this. The stories about Nigerian men and their lies are never ending.


You see, it’s not only women who are desperate to get married, some men are too and they would go to any extent to get that lady they want, even if they have to pretend.

You’ll be amazed at the things some men would do just to get a lady to fall in love with them.

They know lots of women live in a fantasy world and want an ‘ideal man’ who may not even exist. So, these men would lie and pretend to help these women maintain their delusional fantasies of the ‘ideal man’.

When you have finally fallen in love and maybe gotten married, you begin to see the ‘real’ him and you get disappointed because he is a different person
Let’s take a look at some of the things men would do to get a lady to marry them.

1. He pretends to be rich:
Some ladies really love the fine things of life and would not want to settle down with a struggling man. Some men would borrow their friend’s car and even borrow their houses just to form rich guy. Some ladies end up falling for this kind of guy and when you already deep into the relationship, you realize, you fell for a fake person.
2. He pretends to be neat:
Some guys would wear neat boxers and sparkling white shirts whenever they know you are coming to visit. That way you think you are dating a very neat guy. Don’t be deceived, once you get married, you’ll realize he’s worse than a pig. 

3. Dedicated in church:
Once a man realizes you are a religious person and he wants you, he would do anything to get you, even if it means dedicating all his time to serving God. Those kind of men would follow you to all the weekly activities, they would join a unit in church just so you think they are Jesus lovers. Just wait till you are married and he then he stops going to church, giving you one excuse after the other every Sunday.

4. Spoils you silly:
Of course, women love gifts. They love to be pampered and spoilt silly. Some men would buy you heaven and earth just to get you to say ‘I Do’ and when you finally do, they stop. If you ask them for anything, they would yell and call you materialistic.

5. He takes all your ‘crap’:
Some men would let you do whatever you want without complaining. They let you yell at them and insult them. Some would even apologise when they know they are not wrong just to get you. Just become their wives and they will show you who the head of the home is. Before you say one word, he would have slapped some sense into you.

Source: chijoy7 NL.

23 comments:

  1. I totally agree with all....you didnt include d part where they say...'bae, I want a relationship that would lead to marriage in the next 6months.... I know wat i want in my woman...nd u have them all' ...... All na scam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooool.
    This is so true. Heard of a lady who is a corper, dated D's guy who she thought is a working class cos of his lifestyle and all. Only to realize when she got pregnenat that he's a 200 level student.
    www.debrasmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. Most men are deceitful.

    ckjacob.blogspot.com for suspense stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with this points.
    Ladies shine your eye ooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. and that is why the best way to still choose a spouse is thru GOD




    FAVOURMOYSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO. And to think that the only thing we deceive them with is pregnancy yet they are complaining.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO. And to think that the only thing we deceive them with is pregnancy yet they are complaining.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another thing they say is.....wow you make me a better person. Thank God I have you in my life'.....my dear ladies....beware....especially when you ask them 'what are we?' they asnwer you with : baby we are what you believe we are..let your mind be at rest'...lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. That No 3 eh! So true! Experience is the best teacher! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband dumped me a week ago after I accused him of cheating on me. I wanted him back in my life but he refused to come back. I was so confused and didn't know what to do, so I searched for the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a man that helps people to get their spouses and partners back so I contacted the man and explained my problem to him and he assured me that within 24hours that my husband will return to me and to my greatest surprise my husband came knocking on my door and pleading for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again. Once again thank you Dr Orissa. You are truly talented and gifted. If you need his help you can reach him on his email address: (orissatemple@yahoo.com) He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man

    ReplyDelete

If you want your articles and stories to be featured on the blog please send an email to:mitchellesqueen@gmail.com