Sunday 11 October 2015

In all things give God almighty thanks.....







Helloo my wonderful family, I missed you all too dearly, deeply and passionately. I have  contemplated ‎on how to come up and publish posts but I couldn't get myself together to put across something worth clicking my blog. I decided to give myself a bit of break to get over the recent turn of events in my life, shake off all the negative mood I had in me before coming in here. 

Pardon me, I wont blurt out my problems just immediately to garner pity, I promise to take it step by step in subsequent posts so we all learn from me and each other, that's the essence of this forum, abi?‎

I will leave you all with this little piece of word to start a great week; "in everything give thanks to God".‎
Have a lovely week dearies and hey! Tell your friends ‎Naija Mom is back. *smiles* 

23 comments:

  1. Hello, sorry to hear about your struggles and great to see you are staying positive and hopeful. Greetings and best wishes always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...welcome back sweetie I really missed your post a lot. And I really hope all is well with you dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...welcome back sweetie I really missed your post a lot. And I really hope all is well with you dear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!!! It is well. Been on hiatus lately too. Had stuff to sort out as well.....God is great and he will never stop caring. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Miz tee thanks and God bless you for the mail you sent.

      Delete
  6. ThankGod you were able to overcome. When there's life there's hope. Everything does have an expiry date and we should give thanks always and count our blessings.Welcome back and I hope you get the needed strength to continue to push through.
    naijaflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. When we realise that even the things we have, there are people praying to have just that; we will learn to be thankful.

    However, when we focus strictly on things we don't have (yet) our hearts will never inspire us to be grateful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Our testimonies are someone else's prayer point.

      Delete
  8. Yayyyyyyy our mummy is back. Was about to come ask if anyone has your mobile number cos I didn't see any here. Thank God...All is well

    ReplyDelete

If you want your articles and stories to be featured on the blog please send an email to:mitchellesqueen@gmail.com